Saturday, March 26, 2011

2011 Cards by Nancy


Split Negative Technique
I learned this technique from Dawn at this link
Split Negative Technique with Dawn
Thank you Dawn for making this easy to learn and do!
I made this card to give to my hubby when he returned from his 5-day dirt bike trip.
July 2011







I obviously used paper strips then vellum to stamp sentiment,then added the button and dragon fly because the recipient likes them.
June 2011






 May 2011 Spotlight Technique SWAP
(I'm sorry for the small pics, will make them bigger next time.)
This technique has quickly become one of my favorite techniques to do because I don't know how to color and I only have to color a tiny area.  These spotlight cards turn out so unique and fun.

 Here is another Spotlight Card that I did to SWAP.  I've been wanting to use my out house stamp and thought this would be a fun way to do it.  Inside the card, I used the stamp that says "Hope you are back to your cool self soon". 




This is a May 2011 Sketch SWAP where we were to use a clock or spin circle.


April Cards Nancy created:
A Criss-cross Card SWAP sent to a good friend.  Thank you Susan for all the wonderful card making supplies you gave me!  I truly appreciate them.  Love & hugs!  Nancy


This is a "D" Alpha Theme Card SWAP sent to a friend at Card Crafts at Yahoo Groups.

January 2011
Sketch Card SWAP with a music theme.
Purple RAK Card using tear technique,
lace paper, and oval die cut items.

Free Technique Card SQ+WAP using suspension technique for
"Believe in your dreams" rubber stamp.
Free Card using suspension technique
for the blue flower diecut item.
Also used front/back rubber stamp
with back of boy on the inside of
the card.  Fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment